So, you're thinking about joining our team for Mission Love Exchange?!
If you're truly interested in joining our team & need to raise funds for your trip the time to start is now!
READ THE INFORMATION & IF YOU FEEL CALLED TO JOIN OUR TEAM LET US KNOW BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW
Thanks for your interest in the LOVE EXCHANGE trip!
Here is a list of need to know information:
1. Dates are January 3rd – January 14th 2015 (leaving from DFW)
2. This project will be filmed. The purpose of filming this project is to show the people back home, the joy the orphans experience as they open their gift. There also could be short clips of it aired on television.
3. This is a 12 day trip but 4 or more of them are used for travel. Lots of travel is involved in this trip. Flights as well as bus travel.
4. You will be eating Indian food; it is spicy, however you can sometimes find mild things…like toast! We often stop in towns on the way to the ministry areas and eat; they do not have American food. Also the ministries/orphanages often will prepare us a meal to eat with them…. Mmmm curry is delicious!!
5. You need to be in good physical condition to go on this trip. It is not just a trip, it’s an adventure! Due to the extreme conditions, we are not able to cater to those with disabilities.
6. I did not include your vaccinations on the price sheet; however I highly recommend that you get them. If you decide to go we will email you a recommended vaccination list.
7. It’s Hot in India! And very humid. The good news is that going in January should give us temperatures in the 80’s – 90’s instead of 100s.
8. You will be treated like a rock star! People in India don’t see Americans too often so they are very star struck when they see you, and they are some of the most hospitable people you will ever meet.
9. Price is approx. $3,000 this will vary a bit, but this price includes everything (Except vaccinations, passport & visa).
10. Must be 18 years of age unless accompanied by a parent. Minimum age with a parent is 15 years old.
11. You will need a passport and visa to enter into India. This can be a lengthy process so start now.
12. If you are interested in going with us to India please Fill out the form & we will send you an application. Each applicant will be subject to approval.
13. There is a limit to the number of team members so don’t wait!!
VISUALLY LEARN ALL ABOUT OUR SPONSOR-A-CHILD MINISTRY IN THIS VIDEO!
CONTACT US: For General Information about Tammy Lane Productions, Email: Capernaum@TammyLaneProductions.com Phone: 800-489-1950 For Marketing and Advertising Inquiries, Email: Marketing@TammyLaneProductions.com All DONATIONS to any part of this ministry are through Dramatic Worship Ministries (DWM) 501c3 Non Profit as designated by the IRS.